|• Administrative body||Edmonton City Council|
|• Councillor||Tony Caterina|
|• Total||1.33 km2 (0.51 sq mi)|
|Elevation||671 m (2,201 ft)|
|• Density||2,550.4/km2 (6,606/sq mi)|
|• Change (2009–12)||-1.9%|
It is bounded on the north by 137 Avenue, on the south by 132 Avenue, on the east by 66 Street and on the west by 82 Street. Londonderry Mall is located immediately to the north of the neighbourhood in the adjoining neighbourhood of Kildare.
There are two schools in the neighbourhood, Delwood Elementary School, whose language programs include French immersion and Ukrainian bilingual, operated by the Edmonton Public School System and St. Vladimir Catholic Elementary School operated by the Catholic School System. In addition, Queen Elizabeth High School is located a short distance to the west of the neighbourhood along 132 Avenue. M.E. Lazerte High School is located a short distance to the north along 66 Street.
Approximately eight out of every ten residences in the neighbourhood were built during the 1960s, with another one out of ten being built between the end of World War II and 1960. The most common type of residence in the neighbourhood are single-family dwellings (87%). Another 8% are duplexes. Three percent of the residences are apartments in low-rise buildings. Finally, 1% of the residences are row houses.
In the City of Edmonton's 2012 municipal census, Delwood had a population of  a -1.9% change from its 2009 population of 3,456. With a land area of 1.33 km2 (0.51 sq mi), it had a population density of 2,550.4 people/km2 in 2012.3,392 living in 1,379 dwellings,
- "City of Edmonton Wards & Standard Neighbourhoods". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Edmonton Developing and Planned Neighbourhoods, 2011". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "City Councillors". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Neighbourhoods (data plus kml file)". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Municipal Census Results – Edmonton 2012 Census". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 22, 2013.
- Includes triplexes and quadruplexes.
- "2009 Municipal Census Results". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 22, 2013.