From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up demand in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Demand may refer to:
- Demand (economics), the desire to own something and the ability to pay for it
- Demand curve, a graphic representation of a demand schedule
- Demand deposit, the money in checking accounts
- Demand pull theory, the theory that inflation occurs when demand for goods and services exceeds existing supplies
- Demand schedule, a table that lists the quantity of a good a person will buy it each different price
- Demand side economics, the school of economics at believes government spending and tax cuts open economy by raising demand
- Demand Media, an online media company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Demand.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.