|Type||Supply chain management software|
|Headquarters||St. Louis, Missouri
|Area served||Americas, EMEA, Asia-Pacific|
|Key people||Bill Harrison, President|
|Products||Supply Chain Management, including: demand forecasting, inventory management and replenishment, supply chain collaboration, manufacturing, retail POS planning and sales & operations planning|
Demand Solutions is a software company specializing in supply chain management, inventory planning, and forecast management software for small and midsized enterprises (SMEs).
Demand Solutions is an international software company headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri that has a revenue of $45 million. Founded in 1985, the company has more than 10,000 users in over 70 countries. 
Other Company Facts
- More than 10,000 end users
- Wholly owned subsidiary of Logility, Inc. (NASDAQ: LGTY), which is a wholly owned subsidiary of American Software (NASDAQ: AMSWA).
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- Member of The Institute of Business Forecasting and The St. Louis Regional Chamber and Growth Association (RCGA)
- "About Us." Demand Solutions. 2009. http://www.demandsolutions.com/about-us.asp
- "Demand Management sold to American Software for $9.5M." St. Louis Business Journal. 4 Oct 2004. http://stlouis.bizjournals.com/stlouis/stories/2004/10/04/daily7.html
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|