From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Supply chain management software|
|Headquarters||St. Louis, Missouri
|Americas, EMEA, Asia-Pacific|
|Bill Harrison, President|
|Products||Supply Chain Management, including: demand forecasting, inventory management and replenishment, supply chain collaboration, manufacturing, retail POS planning and sales & operations planning|
Demand Solutions is a software company specializing in supply chain management, inventory planning, and forecast management software for small and midsized enterprises (SMEs).
- More than 10,000 end users
- Wholly owned subsidiary of Logility, Inc. (NASDAQ: LGTY), which is a wholly owned subsidiary of American Software (NASDAQ: AMSWA).
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- Member of The Institute of Business Forecasting and The St. Louis Regional Chamber and Growth Association (RCGA)
- "About Us." Demand Solutions. 2009. http://www.demandsolutions.com/about-us.asp
- "Demand Management sold to American Software for $9.5M." St. Louis Business Journal. 4 Oct 2004. http://stlouis.bizjournals.com/stlouis/stories/2004/10/04/daily7.html
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|