From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up demarcation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Demarcation is the act of creating a boundary around a place or thing
Demarcation may also refer to:
- Demarcation line, a temporary border between the countries
- Demarcation problem, the question of what theories or beliefs lie within the boundaries of science
- Demarcation dispute, may arise when two different trade unions both claim the right to represent the same class or group of workers
- Demarcation point, in telephony, the point at which the telephone company network ends and connects with the wiring at the customer premises
- Demarcation transactions, starting and ending transactions using begin, commit, and rollback methods
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.