Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils may refer to:
- Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils, known as Tian Long Ba Bu (or Tianlong Babu) in Chinese, is a novel by Jin Yong. The characters in the novel are based on the Eight Races of non-human entities in Buddhist cosmology, who are collectively known in Chinese as the "Tian Long Ba Bu" or "Long Shen Ba Bu".
- Films adapted from the novel:
- Television series adapted from the novel:
- Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils (1982 TV series), a 1982 Hong Kong television series
- Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils (1990 TV series), a 1990 Taiwan television series
- Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils (1997 TV series), a 1997 Hong Kong television series
- Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils (2003 TV series), a 2003 Chinese television series
- Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils (2013 TV series), a 2013 Chinese television series
- Video games based on the novel:
- Dragon Oath, also known as TLBB in China, a Chinese MMORPG
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.