Democratic Coalition may refer to:
- Democratic Coalition (Greece), a former electoral alliance in Greece (1936)
- Democratic Coalition (Hungary), a political party in Hungary
- British Columbia Democratic Coalition, a coalition of parties in British, Columbia, Canada (2004–2005)
- Slovak Democratic Coalition, a former political party in Slovakia (1998–2002)
- Coalition démocratique de Montréal, a former municipal party in Montreal, Canada (1989–2001)
- Coalition Démocratique–Montréal Écologique, former municipal party in Montreal, Canada (1994–1998)
- New Zealand Democratic Coalition, a proposed party in New Zealand (1996)
However, the phrase is more often used for electoral alliances of political parties that will often tend to a social liberal agenda, but in some deviating cases are eminently left- or even right-wing. In a number of cases, the coalition integrated into a single political party, yet retaining the name.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Democratic Coalition.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.