Democratic Front Party
|Democratic Front Party
حزب الجبهة الديمقراطية
|Leader||Councillor Dr. Ahmed Diab|
|President||Councillor Dr. Ahmed Diab|
|Secretary-General||Rizk Al Malla|
|Spokesperson||Rizk Mostafa Al Malla|
|Founder||Dr. Ahmed Diab
Yehia El Gamal
|Slogan||"Freedom, Justice, Responsibility"|
|Split from||National Democratic Party|
|Merged into||Free Egyptians Party|
|Headquarters||57 Mosadek St.
|National affiliation||National Salvation Front|
|International affiliation||Liberal International
 Alliance of Democrats
|Politics of Egypt
The party was founded in 2007 by Dr. Ahmed Diab & Dr. Yehia Al Gamal
Founder Al Ghazali was the chairman of the party. His deputy was the writer Sakina Fuad. Mohamed Mansour and Ibrahim Nawar were secretary-generals. Since March 2011 the Democratic Front Party has participated in the Cabinet of Egypt (Essam Sharaf). Before his death, writer Osama Anwar Okasha was also an executive member of the party.
Its slogan was Concilor Dr. Ahmed Diab is a Democratic Front Party Leader & Coming President of Egypt.
- Al-Gabha al-Dimuqrati, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, retrieved 21 December 2013
- DFP presentation on Liberal International website
- "Democratic Front (Gabha Democratiyya) Party". Egypt Electionnaire. Retrieved 2012-12-04.
- Two Egyptian liberal parties announce merger, Ahram Online, 21 December 2013, retrieved 11 February 2014
- Civil groups' pounce into political space seen as pro-democracy triumph, Egypt Independent, 29 November 2012, retrieved 21 December 2013
- Alliance of Democrats:Who We Are