Democratic Generation Party
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Democratic Generation Party|
|Hizb El-Geel al-Democrati
حزب الجيل الديمقراطي
|Chairman||Nagy Abdel-Fattah Al-Shehabi|
|Founded||9 February 2002|
|National affiliation||National Salvation Front
|Politics of Egypt
The Democratic Generation Party or Hizb El-Geel al-Democrati (Arabic: حزب الجيل الديمقراطي) is a political party in Egypt. The Democratic Generation Party can be considered a mainstream political party.
- Liberalism in Egypt
- Contributions to liberal theory
- Liberalism worldwide
- List of liberal parties
- Liberal democracy
- "Al Geel". Hiwar Magazine. Retrieved 17 August 2014.
- Salvation Front members decide to sit together in Shura Council meetings, Egypt Independent, 14 January 2013, retrieved 17 August 2014
- Egyptian Front Coalition: the widest political alliance facing Islamists, Cairo Post, 18 August 2014, retrieved 18 August 2014
- "Al-Geel al-Dimuqrati (Democratic Generation Party)". Guide to Egypt's Transition (Carnegie Endowment for International Peace). Retrieved 13 December 2013.
- "A Partial Guide to the Egyptian Political Parties". Connected in Cairo. 15 November 2011. Retrieved 2 October 2014.
|This political party- and liberalism-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a political party in Egypt is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|