From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A demonstrator may be:
- A person performing a demonstration, such as to explain science or technology
- An attendee at a political rally
- A device or object used to perform a demonstration
- An academic rank
- A vehicle adapted to emergency service specification, and issued to locations for use as a prospective emergency vehicle if adopted to that workforce either police, ambulance or fire.
- A fountain pen with a transparent body originally used so dealers could show customers how they worked. See Demonstrator pen
- Demonstrator (film)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.