From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Denali is the native name for Mount McKinley, a mountain in Alaska, and the highest in North America.
Denali may also refer to:
- Denali Borough, Alaska, in which the mountain and most of the park are located
- Denali National Park and Preserve, within which Mount McKinley is located
- Denali State Park, a state park near the national park
- Denali Highway, Alaska State Highway 8
- Denali Software, a semiconductor design and software company
- Denali, the internal codename for version 11.0 of Microsoft SQL Server
- Denali (operating system), computer software from University of Washington
- Denali (Gumby character), the great Mastodon from the 1980s television series Gumby
- Denali (band), an American band
- Denali (album), self-titled album by the above band
- GMC Denali, the nameplate for some luxury versions of GMC trucks and SUVs
- Denali - The Alaska Gas Pipeline, a proposed natural gas pipeline by BP and ConocoPhillips
- Denali Award (disambiguation), several awards
- ZB 304, or floating dock Denali, a barge in use at Dutch Harbor, Alaska
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Denali.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.