From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Denis was the first Bishop of Paris.
Denis may also refer to:
- Denis the Areopagite, Biblical figure
- Denis Thatcher, 1915-2003, husband of Margaret Thatcher
- Denis of Portugal (1261-1321), king of Portugal
- Denis, Prince of Portugal (1354-1397)
- Denis the Carthusian (1402-1471), theologian and mystic
- Saint Denis (disambiguation)
- Battle of Saint-Denis (disambiguation), several battles
- Paul Denis (disambiguation)
- Louis Juchereau de St. Denis (1676-1744), a French-Canadian explorer most known for his exploration and development of the Louisiana and Texas regions.
- Infante Dinis, Duke of Porto (born 1999), 2nd son of Duarte Pio, Duke of Braganza, and 3rd in line to the Portuguese Throne
- Jean Denis, comte Lanjuinais (1753-1827), French politician and historian
- Dennis, a name (includes a list of people with the name)
- Dennis (disambiguation)
- Denis's Ear, a cave in Italy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.