|NFL||1 (Div 2)|
Denis Glennon is a Gaelic footballer from Tyrrellspass, County Westmeath, Ireland who plays with the Westmeath inter-county team. Glennon is considered to be one of the finest talents the county has ever produced. He burst onto the national scene in 2004.
Glennon was part of the Westmeath team that win the 2004 Leinster Senior Football Championship, he also won a National Football League Div 2 title in 2008. In 2011 he was made captain of the Westmeath team for the year.
He plays his club football with Tyrrellspass, winning Westmeath Senior Football Championship medals in 2006 and 2007. He also played in the Leinster Senior Club Football Championship final in 2007 however Tyrrellspass lost out to Dublin side St Vincents His younger brother David also is a member of the senior panel.
- 2 Westmeath Senior Football Championship (2006, 2007)
- 1 Leinster Senior Football Championship (2004)
- 1 National Football League Division 2 (2008)
- "Debuts for Connaughton and Glennon". Hoganstand.com. 2004-05-21. Retrieved 2011-01-03.
- "Glennon makes his mark". Hgan Stand. 27 May 2005. Retrieved 27 May 2005. "A virtual un-known outside his native Tyrrellspass at the start of 2004, Denis Glennon emerged as one of the brightest prospects in Gaelic football during an unforgettable summer for Westmeath football. Despite being overlooked for the Young Player of the Year award last November, most GAA followers would acknowledge that Glennon was the ’Find of 2004’. His performances at full forward belied his tender years and were central to Westmeath’s historic Leinster championship success."
- "Glennon keen to build on league success". Hoganstand.com. 2008-05-11. Retrieved 2011-01-03.
- "Glennon and Martin left off U21 team". Hoganstand.com. 2004-03-26. Retrieved 2011-01-03.