Denis Guedj (1940 – April 24, 2010) was a French novelist and a professor of the History of Science at Paris VIII University. He was born in Setif. He spent many years devising courses and games to teach adults and children math. He is the author of Numbers: The Universal Language and of the novel The Parrot's Theorem. He died in Paris.
- Numbers: The Universal Language
- The Parrot's Theorem – (1998)
- (French) Denis Guedj. Un homme libre
- A review of The Parrot's Theorem in The Mathematical Fiction Homepage, archived from the original on 2007-09-30
- Imaginary numbers, A review of The Parrot's Theorem by Simon Singh
|This article about a French writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|