From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2011)|
- The Case of the Wandering Weathervanes: a McGurk mystery, written by E.W. Hildick (Macmillan US, 1988)
- The Principal's New Clothes, Stephanie Calmenson (Scholastic Press, 1989) — adapted from Andersen's 1837 classic, "The Emperor's New Clothes"
- Oliva Sharp series, written by Marjorie W. Sharmat and Mitchell Sharmat, published by Delacorte Press
- The Pizza Monster (1989)
- The Princess of the Fillmore Street School (1989)
- The Sly Spy (1990)
- The Green Toenails Gang (1991)
- Show and Tell, Elvira Woodruff (Holiday House, 1991)
- "ARTS, BRIEFLY; Two Bushes in a Book Deal". The New York Times. August 10, 2007. p. 2. Retrieved 2011-06-18.
- Denise Brunkus at Library of Congress Authorities, with 73 catalog records
- Junie B. Jones at publisher Random House
- "Drawing Junie B. Jones", interview at Colorado Parent (November 2012)
- The Making of Read All About It! at publisher HarperCollins
|This article about an American illustrator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|