Denmark–Serbia relations are foreign relations between Denmark and Serbia. Denmark has an embassy in Belgrade, and Serbia has an embassy in Copenhagen . 64.000 Serbian people live in Denmark. In November 2010, Thor Pedersen said that Denmark fully support Serbia in the EU. Both countries are members of the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe.
Trade and agreements
In 2004, trade turnover between Denmark and Serbia amounted $37 million.
On February 11, 2012, Denmark & Serbia signed a 9 Million Euro agreement for the production of fruits. Also according to a Danish ambassador, Serbia is already an important producer of berries.
The Danish House in Serbia
In 2013, The Danish House in Serbia (Danish: Det Danske Hus i Serbien) was opened in Belgrade, as the first Danish cultural institution in the Western Balkans. The Danish House in Serbia is a non-profit organization founded by several organizations and public institutions from both Denmark and Serbia with the vision to encourage the bilateral, cultural and commercial relations mainly between Denmark and Serbia, but also the other Balkan countries, including Macedonia and Bosnia- & Herzegovina.
The Danish House in Serbia which was opened on 16 December 2013 at the Royal Palace in Belgrade is a cooperation between University of Copenhagen, University of Aarhus, Crown Prince Alexander II Foundation for Education, Danish Cultural Institute, Danish Council of Rural Districts as well as many other institutions. The current chairman is Noa Jankovic.
- Danish embassy in Belgrade (Danish) (Serbian)
- Denmark – People Groups Joshua Project
- Danish parliamentary delegation in Belgrade
- Denmark supports Serbia’s EU integrations
- Karlsberg investira u proizvodnju, B92, October 26, 2007
- Kompanija Karlsberg Srbija povećala prodaju piva, PoslovniMagazin.biz, March 5, 2008
- "Cooperation between Serbia and Denmark on climate and energy". Trade Council of Denmark. Retrieved 27 January 2011.
- "Denmark and Serbia cooperates to build search and rescue capability. One more example of the close and concrete defense cooperation between Denmark and Serbia". Danish embassy in Belgrade. Retrieved 27 January 2011. "Serbia is the biggest Danish bilateral military cooperation partner. Our military cooperation covers many fields and has over the last five years been to the magnitude of in average 1 mill Euro pr. year."
- "The Danish House in Serbia Officially Opened at the Royal Palace".
- "Homepage of The Danish House in Serbia".
- "About The Danish House in Serbia".
- Official Website of The Danish House in Serbia
- Danish-Serbian.dk (Danish) & (Serbian)
- Danish Cooperation with Serbia
- Agreement between Denmark and Serbia on the facilitation of issuance of visas