Denmark–Vietnam relations relates to foreign relations between Denmark and Vietnam. Both countries established diplomatic relations on November 25, 1971. On April 1, 1994, Denmark established an embassy in Hanoi, and since August 12, 2000, Vietnam has had an embassy in Copenhagen.
- September 1999, Vietnamese Prime Minister Phan Văn Khải visited Denmark.
- June 2002, Nguyen Dzy Nien Vietnamese Foreign minister visited Denmark
- October 2004, Per Stig Møller Danish Minister of Foreign Affairs attended the 5th Asia–Europe Meeting in Hanoi
- March 2007, Ulrik Federspiel Danish Minister of Foreign Affairs visited Vietnam.
- November 2009, Queen Margrethe II of Denmark visited Vietnam.
- March 2013, Villy Søvndal
- Danish embassy in Hanoi, Vietnam
- Vietnamese embassy in Copenhagen
- OECD: Vietnamese in Denmark
- Vietnam, Denmark sign environment protection agreement
- Vietnam, Denmark ink framework agreement on credit programme
- Vietnam, Danish prime ministers discuss cooperation
- Danish relations with Vietnam (Danish)
- Danish Queen affirms stronger ties with Vietnam
- PM Nguyen Tan Dung receives Denmark’s FM Villy Soevndal, Ha Noi, March 1, 2013
|This article about foreign relations is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|