From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Denmark is a country located principally in Northern Europe. Denmark may also refer to:
- Denmark (European Parliament constituency), the associated constituency
- The Kingdom of Denmark, consisting of Denmark, Greenland and the Faroe Islands
Municipalities, communities, streets
In the United Kingdom
- Denmark Street, London street
In the United States:
- Denmark Bay, Nunavut, Canada
- Danmark Island, in Scoresby Sund, on the east coast of Greenland
- Denmark Sound (Danmark fjord), on the northeast tip of Greenland
- Denmark Strait, between Iceland and Greenland
- Denmark River, in Western Australia
- House of Denmark
- Erik Denmark, American competitive eater
- Dr. Leila Denmark, American pediatrician
- Rob Denmark, British middle- and long distance runner
- Denmark Vesey (1767?-1822), North American slave (later freedman) and instigator of a slave revolt
- Denmark (film), a 2010 short film
- "Denmark", a song by The Chemical Brothers on their album Come with Us
- Denmark, the fictional personification of the country the manga Hetalia: Axis Powers by Hidekaz Himaruya
- Danmark (armoured frigate), a Danish warship (1864–1900)
- Denmark Township (disambiguation)
- New Denmark (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Denmark"
- All pages with titles containing "Denmark"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.