|Olympic medal record|
|Competitor for the United States|
|Gold||1920 Antwerp||Team free rifle|
|Gold||1920 Antwerp||Team military rifle, prone|
|Gold||1920 Antwerp||Team small-bore rifle|
|Bronze||1920 Antwerp||Small-bore rifle|
|Bronze||1924 Paris||Team running deer, single shots|
In 1920 he won three gold and one bronze medal. He also participated in the 300 metre free rifle, three positions but his final placing is unknown.
Four years later he won again a bronze medal.
In the 1924 Summer Olympics he also participated in the following events:
- Team 100 metre running deer, double shots - fifth place
- 100 metre running deer, single shots - twelfth place
- 600 metre free rifle - 24th place
- 100 metre running deer, double shots - 24th place
- Profile: "Dennis Fenton" databaseOlympics.com (Retrieved on January 17, 2008)
|This article about a sport shooting Olympic medalist of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|