||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2011)|
Dennis Herring is an American record producer, engineer, mixer, and musician. Herring has produced for The Hives, Elvis Costello, Counting Crows, Modest Mouse, Camper Van Beethoven, and Jars of Clay. Herring owns a 24-track recording studio, Sweet Tea Studios, which is located in Oxford, Mississippi. He uses this studio to produce almost all of his client's albums.
- 1986 - American Girls by American Girls
- 1988 - Our Beloved Revolutionary Sweetheart by Camper Van Beethoven
- 1989 - Key Lime Pie by Camper Van Beethoven
- 1991 - The Real Ramona by Throwing Muses
- 1995 - Glow by The Innocence Mission
- 1996 - See The Ocean Blue by The Ocean Blue
- 1999 - This Desert Life by Counting Crows
- 1999 - If I Left the Zoo by Jars of Clay (Note: Won Grammy Award for Best Pop/Contemporary Gospel Album)
- 2004 - Good News for People Who Love Bad News by Modest Mouse
- 2004 - The Delivery Man by Elvis Costello and The Imposters
- 2005 - End of Fashion by End of Fashion
- 2007 - We Were Dead Before the Ship Even Sank by Modest Mouse
- 2007 - The Black and White Album by The Hives
- 2008 - Way to Normal by Ben Folds
- 2009 - Armistice by Mutemath
- 2010 - King of the Beach by Wavves
- 2010 - "Isaac Russell – EP" by Isaac Russell
- 2012 - "Highlife" by This Club
- 2013 - "Beta Love" by Ra Ra Riot
- 2013 - "Cheap Souvenirs" by Hey Monea!
- Sculley, Alan (May 10, 2007). "Modest Mouse's 'Ship' on a swell journey". Press-Enterprise. Retrieved 5 June 2011.
|This article about an American musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|