|Dennis P. Hollinger|
|Education||Elizabethtown College, B.A.; Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, M.Div.; Drew University, Ph.D. and M.Phil; Oxford University, Post-Doctoral Studies|
|Occupation||President: Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary; Author; Professor|
|Religion||Christianity (Protestant, Evangelical)|
|Spouse(s)||Mary Ann Hollinger|
Dennis P. Hollinger is President of Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary, a position he has held since 2008. He is also the Colman M. Mockler Distinguished Professor of Christian Ethics. He is also Distinguished Fellow with the Center for Bioethics and Human Dignity. Hollinger attended Elizabethtown College for his B.A.; Trinity Evangelical Divinity School for his M.Div., Drew University for Ph.D., and has conducted Post-Doctoral studies at Oxford University.
Hollinger previously held academic appointments at Evangelical Theological Seminary in Myerstown, Pennsylvania, Messiah College in Grantham, Pennsylvania, Associated Mennonite Biblical Seminary in Elkhart, Indiana, and Alliance Theological Seminary in Nyack, New York.
- Individualism and Social Ethics: An Evangelical Syncretism, Lanham: University Press of America, 1983, ISBN 978-0-8191-3580-3, retrieved 2013-02-03
- Choosing the Good: Christian Ethics in a Complex World, Grand Rapids: Baker Academic, 1 September 2002, ISBN 978-0-8010-2563-1, retrieved 2013-02-03
- Head, Heart & Hands: Bringing Together Christian Thought, Passion and Action, Downers Grove: InterVarsity Press, 31 March 2005, ISBN 978-0-8308-3263-7, retrieved 2013-02-03
- Meaning of Sex, The: Christian Ethics and the Moral Life, Grand Rapids: Baker Academic, 1 June 2009, ISBN 978-0-8010-3571-5, retrieved 2013-02-03
- "The Three H's of Christian Maturity", Reformed Journal 37 (1), 1987: 12–16
- "Can Bioethics Be Evangelical?", The Journal of Religious Ethics (Wiley-Blackwell) 17 (2), 1989: 161–179, JSTOR 40017822, PMID 11659208
- "Spirituality on Campus: Cultural Impact at Christian Colleges and Universities", Christian Education Journal 5 (1), 2001: 67–78, retrieved 2013-02-03
- "Preaching to Head, Heart and Hands: A Holistic Paradigm for Proclaiming the Word", The Journal of the Evangelical Homiletics Society 7 (1), 2007: 18–37, ISSN 1534-7478
- The Association of Theological Schools (2007), ATS - Member Schools, retrieved 2013-02-03
- Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary, President of Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary, retrieved 2013-02-03
- "Dennis P. Hollinger, PhD". Retrieved 2013-02-03.
- Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary (2012), Dr. Dennis Hollinger, retrieved 2013-02-03
- Hollinger, Dennis, Curriculum Vitae, retrieved 2013-02-03