|Date of birth||August 16, 1959|
|Place of birth||Garden Grove, California|
|Current club information|
|World Pairs Champion
British League KO Cup winner
Arthur Dennis Sigalos (born 16 August 1959 in Garden Grove, California)  is a retired professional speedway rider in the United States. He became World Pairs Champion with Bobby Schwartz in 1982 at the Liverpool Speedway in Sydney, Australia, and appeared in the 1982 and 1983 Speedway World Finals, finishing in third place in 1982 at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
The 1982 World Pairs Championship final in Sydney was Sigalos' crowning achievement in speedway. In a totally dominant performance he was the only unbeaten rider on the night, easily defeating such riders as Ole Olsen, Hans Nielsen, and local favourite Billy Sanders. His partner "Boogaloo" Bobby Schwartz proved his worth by finishing second to Sigalos in each of their six heats. The US riders won each of their heats with a 5-1 pointscore giving them a perfect 30 points for the night.
Dennis Sigalos suffers from Asthma and required Ventolin when competing. In a 2012 interview, 1981 and 1982 Speedway World Champion Bruce Penhall claimed that injury was the only thing that stopped his childhood friend Sigalos from winning the Individual World Championship.
Sigalos retired from speedway riding in 1984 at the age of 25. He continues to be active in speedway in Southern California.
World final appearances
- 1982 - Los Angeles, Memorial Coliseum - 3rd - 12pts
- 1983 - Norden, Motodrom Halbemond - 8th - 8pts
Speedway World Pairs Championship
- 1982 - Sydney, Liverpool Speedway (with - Bobby Schwartz) - Winner - 30pts (18)
- 1983 - Göteborg, Ullevi (with - Bobby Schwartz) - 4th - 18pts (10)
Speedway World Team Cup
- 1980 - Wrocław, Olympic Stadium (with Bruce Penhall / Scott Autrey / Bobby Schwartz / Ron Preston) - 2nd - 29pts (5)
- 1983 - Vojens, Vojens Speedway Center (with Bobby Schwartz / Lance King / Kelly Moran / Rick Miller) - 3rd - 27pts (9)
|This biographical article related to American sports is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to speedway is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|