|Member of the Nebraska Senate
from the 33rd district
|Preceded by||Carroll Burling|
|Succeeded by||Les Seiler|
February 21, 1939|
Wheatland, Wyoming, U.S.
|Died||December 27, 2011
Hastings, Nebraska, U.S.
Dennis Utter was married to Kathryn Preuit, and they had three children named Mark, Ward, and Denise.
Dennis Utter received his education at the following institutions:
- BS, Agriculture, University of Wyoming
- MS, Agricultural Economics, University of Wyoming
- Graduate, Colorado School of Banking
Dennis Utter was a member of the following organizations:
- Board Member, Adams County Senior Servies
- Past President, Kenesaw Community Club
- Past President/Member, Kenesaw Public Schools Foundation
- Board Member, Mary Lanning Health Care Foundation
- Past President, Nebraska Bankers Association
- Past Member, Nebraska Bankers Association/American Bankers Association
- Past Member, University of Nebraska Medical Center Board of Councilors
Utter was elected in 2008 to represent the 33rd Nebraska legislative district. He was a member of the Banking, Commerce and Insurance committee, the Revenue committee, and Rules committees. Utter was replaced by Hastings lawyer Les Seiler, who was sworn in on January 14, 2012, following the second week of the 2012 legislative session. 
Dennis Utter died in 2011 at the age of 72 from lung disease.
- "Nebraska Unicameral Legislature". Sen. Dennis Utter. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
|Nebraska state senator – District 33
|This article about a Nebraskan politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|