From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dent may refer to:
- Dent (Pokémon), the Japanese name for a Gym Leader in Pokémon Black and White, named Cilan in English.
- Dent (Pokémon anime), the Japanese name for a main character in the Pokémon: Black & White anime series, named Cilan in English.
- in England
- in the United States
- in Switzerland
- Dent & Co., a major trading company in early colonial days of Hong Kong
- Dent (clocks and watches), London manufacturer of Big Ben
- J. M. Dent & Sons, British publishing company founded by J. M. Dent in 1888
- All pages beginning with "Dent"
- All pages with titles containing "Dent"
- Dent Island (disambiguation)
- Denton (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.