|Full name||Denys Berinchyk
May 5, 1988 |
Krasnodon, Lugansk Oblast
|Weight||64 kilograms (141 lb)|
|Rated at||Light Welterweight|
Denys Berinchyk (also represented Denis Berinchik, Ukrainian: Денис Берінчик; born 5 May 1985) is a Ukrainian amateur boxer. Berinchyk won the silver medal in the Light Welterweight division at the 2011 World Amateur Boxing Championships in Baku.
In 2011 World Amateur Boxing Championships, he beat the No.1 seeded and reigning champion Cuban Roniel Iglesias Solotongo on points. At the gold medal bout, he was eventually beaten by Everton Lopes of Brazil following the encounter ended 26–23. Finished the championship as silver medalist, Berinchyk was a part of the Ukraine national team, topped the Medal Table.
|Light Welterweight||First||Win||Roniel Solotongo||+19-19|
- "Denys Berinchyk". boxnews.com.au. Retrieved 4 December 2011.
- "Evhen Khytrov - Identity". the-sports-org.com. Retrieved 4 December 2011.
- "Major upset at the AIBA World Championships". AIBA. 30 September 2011. Retrieved 4 December 2011.
- "Britons Luke Campbell, Andrew Selby & Anthony Joshua reach finals". bbc.co.uk. 7 October 2011. Retrieved 4 December 2011.
- "Boxing: Ukraine top medal table in Baku". olympic.org. 8 October 2011. Retrieved 4 December 2011.
- "Four gold medals for Ukraine". supersport.com. 8 October 2011. Retrieved 4 December 2011.