Deoli (Maharashtra Vidhan Sabha constituency)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2009)|
Deoli-Pulgaon Vidhan Sabha constituency (Marathi: देवळी-पुलगाव विधान सभा मतदारसंघ) is one of the 288 Vidhan Sabha (legislative assembly) constituencies in the state of Maharashtra in the western India. This constituency is one of the four Vidhan Sabha constituencies in Wardha district and comprises the entire Deoli tehsil including Pulgaon town and parts of Wardha and Hinganghat tehsils of this district.
Deoli-Pulgaon Vidhan Sabha Constituency is part of the Wardha Lok Sabha constituency along with five other Vidhan Sabha segments, namely, Wardha, Arvi and Hinganght in Wardha district and Dhamangon Railway and Morshi in Amravati district.
Members of Legislative Assembly
- 2014 - Ranjit Kamble, Indian Congress Party
- 2009 - Ranjit Kamble, Indian Congress Party
- 2004 - Ranjit Kamble, Indian Congress Party
- 1999 - Ranjit Kamble, Indian Congress Party
- 1995 - Ramdas Tadas, Indian Congress Party
- 1991 - Prabha Rau, Indian National Congress|Indian Congress Party
- 1990 - Prabha Rau, Indian National Congress|Indian Congress Party
- Wardha District
- List of constituencies of Maharashtra Vidhan Sabha
- Maharashtra Vidhan Sabha
- "District wise List of Assembly and Parliamentary Constituencies". Chief Electoral Officer, Maharashtra website. Retrieved 5 September 2010.
- "Maharashtra Assembly Election 2009 -Results". Chief Electoral Officer, Maharashtra website. Retrieved 10 September 2010.
|This Wardha district, Maharashtra, India location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|