Department of Defence
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Department of Defense)
The Department of Defence (or Department of Defense) is a department within the governments of a number of countries. It may refer to:
- Department of Defence (Australia)
- Department of National Defence (Canada)
- Defence Branch, Hong Kong, renamed Security Branch in 1973
- Department of Defence (Ireland)
- Department of National Defense (Philippines)
- Department of Defence (South Africa)
- Federal Department of Defence, Civil Protection and Sports, Switzerland
- Georgia Department of Defense, United States
- Maine Department of Defense, Veterans, and Emergency Management, United States
- United States Department of Defense
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.