Department of Electronics and Information Technology
||This article may require copy editing for grammar, style, cohesion, tone, or spelling. (February 2014)|
|Electroniki aur Soochana Praudyogiki Vibhag
इलेक्ट्रॉनिकी और सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी विभाग
|Government agency overview|
|Government agency executive||J. Satyanarayana, Secretary|
|Parent department||Ministry of Communications and Information Technology|
|Child Government agency||see below|
The Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY) comes under "The Indian Ministry of Communications and Information Technology". Previously known as "The Department of Information Technology", in 2012 it was renamed to The Department of Electronics and Information Technology.
This is a list of organizations that come under "The Department of Electronics and Information Technology".
- Controller of Certifying Authorities (CCA)
- Cyber Appellate Tribunal (CAT)
- Semiconductor Integrated Circuits Layout-Design Registry
- Indian Computer Emergency Response Team (ICERT)
- .in Registry
Attached Offices of Deity
- Standardisation Testing and Quality Certification Directorate (STQC)
- National Informatics Centre (NIC)
Companies under Deity
- Media Lab Asia (MLAsia)
- National Informatics Centre Services Incorporated (NIC SI) — Public Sector Enterprise under control of National Informatics Centre.
- National Internet Exchange of India (NIXI)
Autonomous Societies of DeitY
- Education and Research in Computer Networking (ERNET)
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
- Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET)
- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) — Formerly DOEACC Society
- Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research (SAMEER)
- Software Technology Parks of India (STPI)
- Electronics and Computer Software Export Promotion Council (ESC)
- "Secretary's Office". DeitY. Retrieved 29 January 2014.
- "J. Satyanarayana has appointed secretary". Performance Management Division. Retrieved 29 January 2014.
- "Department of Electronics and Information Technology". Performance Management Division. Retrieved 29 January 2014.
- "Homepage of DeitY". Retrieved 29 January 2014.
- "Department of Information Technology renamed". NDTV. Press Trust of India. 18 April 2012. Retrieved 19 November 2013.
- "DeitY Organisations". Retrieved 19 November 2013.
|This article about government in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|