Department of Electronics and Information Technology
|Electroniki aur Soochana Praudyogiki Vibhag
इलेक्ट्रॉनिकी और सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी विभाग
|Government agency overview|
|Government agency executive||J. Satyanarayana, Secretary|
|Parent department||Ministry of Communications and Information Technology|
|Child Government agency||see below|
The Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY) is a division of The Indian Ministry of Communications and Information Technology. Previously known as "The Department of Information Technology", it was renamed to The Department of Electronics and Information Technology in 2012.
The following is a list of organizations contained within "The Department of Electronics and Information Technology".
- Controller of Certifying Authorities (CCA)
- Cyber Appellate Tribunal (CAT)
- Semiconductor Integrated Circuits Layout-Design Registry
- Indian Computer Emergency Response Team (ICERT)
- IN Registry
Companies under Deity
- Media Lab Asia (MLAsia)
- National Informatics Centre Services Incorporated (NIC SI) — Public Sector Enterprise under control of National Informatics Centre.
- National Internet Exchange of India (NIXI)
- Digital Locker
Autonomous Societies of DeitY
- Education and Research in Computer Networking (ERNET)
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
- Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET)
- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) — Formerly DOEACC Society
- Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research (SAMEER)
- Software Technology Parks of India (STPI)
- Electronics and Computer Software Export Promotion Council (ESC)
- "Secretary's Office". DeitY. Retrieved 29 January 2014.
- "J. Satyanarayana has appointed secretary" (PDF). Performance Management Division. Retrieved 29 January 2014.
- "Department of Electronics and Information Technology". Performance Management Division. Retrieved 29 January 2014.
- "Homepage of DeitY". Retrieved 29 January 2014.
- "Department of Information Technology renamed". NDTV. Press Trust of India. 18 April 2012. Retrieved 19 November 2013.
- "DeitY Organisations". Retrieved 19 November 2013.
|This article about government in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|