Department of Labor
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Department of Labor may refer to one of the following.
- United States Department of Labor
- Department of Labour (New Zealand)
- Department of Labour (Australia), an Australian Government Department that existed between 1972 and 1974
- Georgia Department of Labor
- Ministry of Social Protection (Colombia)
- Department of Labor and Employment (Philippines)
- Department of Labour (South Africa)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.