Ministry of Roads and Highways (Ghana)
|Minister responsible||Amin Amidu Sulemana|
|Child agencies||Ghana Highways Authority
Department of Urban Roads
Department of Feeder Roads
Ghana Road Fund Secretariat
MRT has two subgroups: The Department of Feeder Roads, responsible for the road construction and road maintenance of feeder roads in Ghana, and the Department of Urban Roads, responsible for the road construction and road maintenance of urban roads in Ghana.
- Ghana Highways Authority; in charge of the trunk roads in Ghana.
- Department of Urban Roads
- Department of Feeder Roads
- Ghana Road Fund Secretariat; in charge of the management of the day to day activities of the Road Fund under the direction of the secretary of the Road Fund Board.
- "Welcome to the Ministry of Roads and Highways". www.mrt.gov.gh. Retrieved 12 June 2011.
|This Ghana-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|