From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Depletion may refer to:
|Look up depletion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Depletion (accounting), an accounting concept
- Depletion region, a concept of semiconductor physics
- Depletion width, a concept of semiconductor physics
- Depletion force, an effective force in molecular and colloidal systems
- Grain boundary depletion, a mechanism of corrosion
- Oil depletion, the declining of oil supply
- Overdrafting, extracting groundwater beyond the equilibrium yield of an aquifer
- Ozone depletion, a decline in the total amount of ozone in Earth's stratosphere
- Resource depletion, the exhaustion of raw materials within a region
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.