From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up depression, depress, or depressed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Depression or depress(ed) may refer to:
- Depression (geology), a landform sunken or depressed below the surrounding area
- Depression (weather), an area of low atmospheric pressure characterized by rain and unstable weather
- Depression (economics), a sustained, long-term downturn in economic activity in one or more economies
- Depression (mood), a state of low mood and aversion to activity
- Depression (kinesiology), an anatomical term of motion
- Depression (physiology), a reduction in a biological variable or the function of an organ
- Central nervous system depression
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.