From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up deputy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Deputy may refer to:
- Steward (office)
- Deputy (legislator), a legislator in many countries, including:
- Deputy Führer - title for the deputy head of the Nazi Party
- A subordinate
- Deputy premier - a subordinate of the Premier and next-in-command in the cabinet of the Soviet Union and its successor countries, including:
- Deputy sheriff, deputized by a sheriff to perform the same duties as the sheriff
- Deputy Director of the Central Intelligence Agency
- White House Deputy Chief of Staff
- Deputy marriage commissioner
- Deputy Dawg
- Deputy, Indiana, a small town in the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.