Dequey is one of the Batanes Islands, in the province of Batanes, in Luzon Strait, the Philippines. The island is a very small and a rather low piece of land, lying nearly 1/2 mile westward of the northwest point of Ivuhos Island. Dequey Island is uninhabited.
An unnamed active submarine volcano rising to within 24 metres of the sea surface is located 3 kilometres (1.9 mi) due west of Dequey Island.
- U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey, "United States Coast Pilot, Philippine Islands, Part I", p.40. Washington Government Printing Office, 1919.
- Britannica CD (1995). Batan Islands. University of Valencia. Retrieved on 2010-09-15.
- Active volcanos in the Philippines
- Inactive volcanos in the Philippines
- Islands of the Philippines
- Potentially active volcanos in the Philippines
- Luzon Strait
- Pacific ring of fire
|This article about a Philippine location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|