From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the Saraiki-language word. For other uses, see Dera (disambiguation).
Towns in Pakistan with Dera in their names.
- Dera Allah Yar
- Dera Bugti District
- Dera Bugti
- Dera Dildar
- Dera Ghazi Khan District
- Dera Ghazi Khan Division
- Dera Ghazi Khan International Airport
- Dera Ghazi Khan Tehsil
- Dera Ghazi Khan
- Dera Ismail Khan Airport
- Dera Ismail Khan District
- Dera Ismail Khan Division
- Dera Ismail Khan Tehsil
- Dera Ismail Khan
- Dera Murad Jamali
- FR Dera Ismael Khan
- Saddar Dera Bugti
Towns in India with Dera in their names.
- Dera Baba Nanak, Gurdaspur, Punjab
- Dehradun, capital of Uttarakhand
- Dehra, Himachal
- Derasar a term for a Jain temple
Places in Iran named Dera or Dehra.
- Dera, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Dera, Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad, a village in Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Province, Iran
- Dehra, Iran, a village in Kermanshah Province, Iran