From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Derbent usually refers to the city in the Republic of Dagestan, Russia, but may also refer to the following:
- Derbentsky District, a district (raion) in the Republic of Dagestan, Russia
- Derbent khanate, a historical khanate centered in the city of Derbent
- Derbent, Bartın, a village in the Bartın Province, Turkey
- Derbent, Bayat, a village in the Afyonkarahisar Province, Turkey
- Derbent, Konya, a district center and town in the Konya Province, Turkey
- Derbent Dam, a dam in Samsun Province, Turkey on the Kızılırmak River
- Tanker "Derbent", a novel by Yury Krymov
- The Soviet film based on Krymov's novel
- Derbentobruğu, Gümüşhacıköy, a village in the Amasya Province, Turkey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.