From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up derelict in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Derelict or dereliction commonly refers to:
- Abandonment of property, then referred to as a 'derelict'
- Derelict (maritime), property which has been abandoned and deserted at sea by those who were in charge without any hope of recovering it
- Dereliction of duty, abandoning one's post or failing to perform required duties
- A person abandoned by society, especially a person without a permanent home and means of support
Derelict may also refer to:
- Icon Derelict, a one-off hot-rod classic vehicle based on the Chrysler Town & Country (1941–1988)
- "Derelict", an alternative name for the fictional sea-shanty "Dead Man's Chest" from the novel Treasure Island, by Robert Louis Stevenson
- "Derelict", a song from the album Odelay by Beck
- "The Derelict" (Hodgson), a 1912 short story by William Hope Hodgson
- The Derelicts, a 1970s British R&B band
- "The Derelict (God Forsaken)", a song from the album We the Fallen by Psyclon Nine
- "The Derelict", a song from the album Æther Shanties by Abney Park
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.