From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up derive in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Derive or derived may refer to:
- Derive (computer algebra system), a commercial computer algebra system made by Texas Instruments
- Dérive, the spontaneous exploration of urban landscapes guided by aesthetic instinct.
- dérive – Zeitschrift für Stadtforschung, an Austrian science magazine on urbanism
- Derived class, in object-oriented programming
- Derived category, in mathematics
- Derived set (mathematics)
- Derived row, in music theory
- Derived trait, in phylogenetics, a trait present in an organism, but absent in the last common ancestor of its group
- All pages with titles containing "Derive"
- All pages with titles containing "Derived"
- Derivation (disambiguation)
- Derivative (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.