Des Griffin is an American right-wing writer and system critic. Writing from a firmly Christian standpoint, he is mainly interested in global agendas and especially the topic of the New World Order, as declared by President George H. W. Bush on March 6, 1991.
His books try to show the links between government corruption and the influence of the Rothshchilds Illuminati Agenda, as well as Freemasonry and "world banks" (classical conspiracy theory subjects that became famous especially with the works of William Guy Carr). He believes in the secret influence of the Rothschild family and the Rockefellers in world politics. His book Fourth Reich of the Rich was reprinted eight times and his main essays were translated into German. In the 1980s, one of his main interests was investigating Martin Luther King's story by trying to discover "the man behind the myth".
In 1975, he was one of the main founders of the independent publishing house Emissary Publications (South Pasadena, California, then Colton, Oregon). He also edits the Midnight Messenger Newspaper (1985 - ), which he often updates himself on the Emissary website, and writes for Conspiracy Nation. Given his articles on Zionism, the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) considers his writings anti-Semitic.
- The Missing Dimension in World Affairs, South Pasadena, CA, Emissary Publications, 1976.
- Fourth Reich of the Rich, South Pasadena, CA, Emissary Publications, 1976; 1979; 1981; 1992; 1994 Revised from The Missing Dimension in World Affairs; Colton, OR, Emissary Publications, 1995 Revised edition, 1998 and 2000.
- Descent Into Slavery?, South Pasadena, CA, Emissary Publications, 1976, 1979, 1980, 1981.
- Martin Luther King: the Man Behind The Myth, Colton, OR, Emissary Publications, 1987.
- Anti-Semitism and the Babylonian Connection, Colton, OR, Emissary Publications, 1988.
- Storming the Gates of Hell, Colton, OR, Emissary Publications, 1996.
- Biblical Insights Into "God's Chosen People", Colton, OR, Emissary Publications [n.d.].
- The Truth about Martin Luther King, "Pastor Pete Peters interviews Des Griffin, author of the book Martin Luther King: The Man Behind the Myth, about the life and times of the late civil rights leader, recorded live on the "Scriptures For America" radio program on January 19, 1998" as presented on Emissary Publications.
|This article about a United States political writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|