From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Descendants)
|Look up descendant or descendent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Descendant or descendent primarily refers to:
- Lineal descendant, a consanguinous (i.e. biological) relative directly related to a person.
- Collateral descendant, a relative descended from a brother or sister of an ancestor.
It may also refer to:
Film and television
- Descendant (2003 film), a thriller film starring Katherine Heigl and Jeremy London
- Descendants (2008 film), a short, animated 3D film released in 2008
- Descendents (2008 film)
- The Descendants, a 2011 film by Alexander Payne
- Descendants (2015 film), a 2015 Disney Channel Original Movie
- "The Descendant" (short story), a short story by early 20th-century science-fiction writer H. P. Lovecraft.
- The Descendants (novel), a 2007 novel by Kaui Hart Hemmings.
- Descendents, a punk rock band from southern California.
- Descendant (astrology), the point directly opposite from the Ascendant (the Rising Sign).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.