Deschampsia danthonioides is a species of grass known by the common name annual hairgrass. It is native to western North America from the Yukon Territory and British Columbia, through California and the Western United States, to Baja California, and also to southern South America in Chile and Argentina.
Deschampsia danthonioides has stems growing solitary or in loose clumps up to 40 to 60 centimeters tall. The inflorescence is a narrow to open array of thin branches bearing small V-shaped spikelets.
- Jepson Manual Treatment: Deschampsia danthonioides
- USDA Plants Profile: Deschampsia danthonioides (annual hairgrass)
- Grass Manual Treatment: Deschampsia danthonioides
- CalFlora database — Deschampsia danthonioides (annual hairgrass)
- Deschampsia danthonioides — U.C. Photo gallery
|This Pooideae article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|