From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Desert rat (disambiguation))
Desert Rat or desert rat or its plural may refer to:
- The Desert Rats, nickname for the British 7th Armoured Division and also the British 8th Army
- The Desert Rats, 1953 war film starring Richard Burton
- A common name for various groups of rodents:
- Desert rat, colloquial name for a resident of a desert area, esp. in Southwestern United States deserts
- Desert Research and Technology Studies, or Desert RATS, a set of field trials conducted by NASA
- Desert Rat Scrap Book, a quarterly humor publication (1945-1967) based in California focusing on the American Southwest region, especially prospectors and other desert rats
- Desert Rats, a book by Camp, Charles L. (1966). Berkeley, CA: Friends of the Bancroft Library, University of California. p. 55. LCCN 67001184. OCLC 1091273. Missing or empty
|title=(help) LCC CT9990 .C3
- Desert Rats vs Afrika Korps, a real time strategy game based on the North Africa Campaign of World War II (see website)
- Desert Woodrat, a small species of pack rat native to desert regions of western North America.
- The Rat Patrol, an American TV program (1966-1968) loosely based on the North Africa Campaign of World War II
- The Rats of Tobruk, nickname for Allied soldiers holding the Libyan port of Tobruk while under siege in World War II.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.