|Purpose/focus||Promoting entrepreneurship and innovation as catalysts for change.|
|Headquarters||92 Montvale Ave, Suite 2500 Stoneham, MA 02180|
|Region served||United states, India.|
|President of Foundation||Gururaj (Desh) and Jaishree Deshpande.|
Deshpande Foundation is a non-governmental organization founded in 1996 by Gururaj (Desh) and Jaishree Deshpande. Foundation has embarked on large scale projects in the United States and India such as :
- The Merrimack Valley Sandbox in Massachusetts, United States.
- The Sandbox in Northwestern Karnataka, India.
- The Deshpande Center for Social Entrepreneurship in Hubli, Karnataka.
- The MIT Deshpande Center for Technological Innovation in Boston, Massachusetts.
- The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE), in both the US and across India.
- The Indo US Collaboration for Engineering Education (IUCEE).
The foundation runs numerous programs in its Indian wing. Few of them are listed below.
- LEAD - LEADer's Accelerating Development Program. - Offers students an opportunity to make a change in their world. Program works with students who have big ideas for a better India, and wants them to see that vision transform into reality.
- Deshpande Fellowship Program.
- Deshpande Educaition trust - nurtures innovative ideas and inspire entrepreneurial acumen in youth. 
- Master of Social Entrepreneurship - a two-year residential program affiliated with Karnatak University Dharwad.
- "Deshpande Centre for Social Entrepreneurship located on the campus of BVB College of Engineering College and Technology" (in English). Hubli: The Hindu. Nov 09, 2010. Retrieved 24 May 2011.
- "Deshpande Center for Technological Innovation" (in English). Boston: MIT. Retrieved 24 May 2011.
- "Canada's The Indus Entrepreneurs turning Indian immigrants into millionaires" (in English). TORONTO: The Economic Times. May 18, 2011. Retrieved 24 May 2011.
- "U.C. Berkeley-Stanford Team Wins Social Venture Contest" (in English). Berkeley: India west. May 03, 2011. Retrieved 24 May 2011.
- ""Abouts DCSE Lead"".
- ""Deshpande Educational Trust"".
- ""DET MSE"".