|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (April 2014)|
Desi Kanoon is a Law Blog started by three Indians, Suyash Verma, Anil Ganwani and Saurabh Kumar. The aim of this blog is to track vital advancements in the field of law and constitutional design of India. It also aims to impart quality and unbiased analysis of the latest and important Supreme Court of India Judgments.
Suyash Verma and Saurabh Kumar always wanted to analyze the judgments given by the Supreme Court of India and give an unbiased opinion on important legal issues of India. Previously, due to paucity of time, they were unable to write on these issues. However, in 2012, they finally started this blog to impart quality analysis of important judgments in India and cover other related issues.
Areas of Interest
Desi Kanoon also aims to expand its expertise in providing free legal advice to citizens of India on day to day issues related to law. For accomplishing this purpose, a Free Legal Advice Forum has been launched by Desi Kanoon.
- "Desi Kanoon- A Law Blog".
- "About Suyash Verma and Saurabh Kumar".
- "Election Law Portal on Desi Kanoon".
- "LGBT Laws Portal on Desi Kanoon".
- "Public Administration Notes on Desi Kanoon".
- "Jurisprudence Notes".
- "Desi Kanoon Listed on American Bar Association Journal's Blawg Directory".
- "List of Indian Blogs in ABA Journal's Directory".
- "Desi Kanoon Forum".