TAXI – The Global Creative Network
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for web content. (April 2012)|
|Slogan||The Global Creative Network|
Type of site
|Owner||Hills Creative Arts Pte Ltd|
|Created by||Alex Goh|
|12,991 (April 2012[update])|
TAXI – The Global Creative Network is an international multidisciplinary design website that features news, competitions, websites, portfolios and events across the global creative industry. It has its seat in Singapore. It publishes news related to the world of design, creativity and innovation; the news are updated on a daily basis.
It features three sections:
- DesignTAXI: a professional network for creative professionals, in association with design businesses, institutions, organizations and individuals.
- The Bazaar: an online marketplace for creatives to sell their artworks.
- The Creative Finder: a global directory of professional creatives such as illustrators, photographers, designers, and art directors.
In May 2012, TAXI received a mention in Forbes's 'The Top Five Sites for Keeping Up With Creativity and Design'.
In March 2013, DesignTAXI teams up with UNIQLO, one of the world's largest fashion retailers, to release co-branded t-shirts worldwide. The t-shirts were later sold out online.
- "Facts about DesignTAXI". DomainTools. Retrieved 2012-04-26.
- "DesignTAXI.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2012-04-24.
- TAXI at ZiBB
- "DesignTAXI as correspondent". Asian Correspondent. Retrieved 2012-04-25.
- "About". Retrieved 23 April 2012.
- "DesignTAXI". International Council of Societies of Industrial Design. Retrieved 2012-04-25.
- The Bazaar
- "The Creative Bazaar". CrunchBase. Retrieved 2012-04-25.
- "DesignTAXI". TechInAsia. Retrieved 2012-04-25.
- The Creative Finder
|This website-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|