Design of a Decade 1986-1996 is a video compilation released by American R&B/pop singer Janet Jackson.
Released on October 10, 1995, it was Jackson's second compilation of music videos produced under her then-label A&M Records. The videos featured were produced for singles from her albums Control, Janet Jackson's Rhythm Nation 1814 and the first single from janet., "That's the Way Love Goes". The release tied in with her first audio greatest hits compilation Design of a Decade 1986/1996. The video was released on VHS and Laserdisc, and re-released on DVD in the US on December 4, 2001.
- "What Have You Done for Me Lately" (Piers Ashworth, Brian Jones)
- "Nasty" (Mary Lambert)
- "When I Think of You" (Julien Temple)
- "Control" (Mary Lambert)
- "Let's Wait Awhile" (Dominic Sena)
- "The Pleasure Principle" (Dominic Sena)
- "Miss You Much" (Dominic Sena)
- "Rhythm Nation" (Dominic Sena)
- "Escapade" (Peter Smillie)
- "Alright" (Julien Temple)
- "Come Back to Me" (Dominic Sena)
- "Black Cat" (Wayne Isham)
- "Love Will Never Do (Without You)" (Herb Ritts)
- "That's the Way Love Goes" (Rene Elizondo)
- "Whoops Now" (Yuri Elizondo)
- "Runaway" (Marcus Nispel)
- "Runaway" Documentary
- ^ Janet Jackson - Design of a Decade Movie Reviews, Pictures - Rotten Tomatoes
- ^ Janet Jackson Design Of A Decade 1986/1996 USA LAZER DISC (276081)
- ^ Amazon.com: Janet Jackson - Design of a Decade: Janet Jackson, Tyrin Turner, Antonio Sabato Jr., Shawnette Heard, Cyd Charisse, Harold Nicholas, Cab Calloway, Andrea Kelly Konno, Jennifer Lopez, Fayard Nicholas, Djimon Hounsou, Paula Abdul, Kevin Ale...