|Born||December 25, 1960|
|Occupation(s)||Vocalist, composer, lyricist, voice actor|
|Instruments||Singer, pianist, violinist|
Desirée Goyette (married name Desirée Goyette-Bogas) (born December 25, 1960) is an American singer, composer, lyricist and voice-over artist. She has been nominated for two Grammy Awards and has voiced such characters as Betty Boop, Barbie, Nermal, Petunia Pig, Honey Bunny and numerous others for radio, television and toys.
Desiree Goyette graduated from the San Francisco Conservatory of Music and also studied at San Jose State University in the music department. She lived in Los Angeles for numerous years and wed her first husband, producer of Garfield Lee Mendelson. After many years together they then separated and divorced. Around 1993, Goyette married fellow Peanuts and Garfield contributor Ed Bogas, to whom she is still married and with whom she has two children (Benjamin and Lily).
On the first three seasons of Garfield and Friends, Goyette co-wrote all of her songs for the Garfield segments with future husband Ed Bogas. She also contributed her voice to several songs and characters on the show, most notably Nermal (which led to some people questioning Nermal's gender as, although Nermal is supposed to be male, Goyette did not change her voice much to perform the role). She also teamed with Joey Scarbury for the song, Flashbeagle for It's Flashbeagle, Charlie Brown. Currently, Goyette writes and records inspirational albums with her company Lightchild Publishing. Three of her works—"I am the Lord" (based on Isaiah 45:5-6), a new setting of Mary Baker Eddy's Communion Hymn, and an arrangement of the South African folk hymn Siyahamba—are included in the 2008 Christian Science Hymnal Supplement.
- A Lot in Common: composer
- Garfield Gets a Life: composer
- Garfield's Thanksgiving: composer
- This is America, Charlie Brown: music director, composer, singer in the segment "The Music and Heroes of America"
- Garfield's Babes and Bullets: composer, voice of Tanya
- Garfield: His 9 Lives: composer, voice of Chloe
- Garfield and Friends: composer, voice of Nermal, Mother turtle, Mariah, Natalie, Chloe, and others
- A Garfield Christmas Special: composer, singer
- Garfield in Paradise: composer, voice of Owooda
- Wrinkles: In Need of Cuddles: composer, associate director
- Happy New Year, Charlie Brown!: composer, singer ("Slow Slow Quick Quick")
- Garfield's Halloween Adventure: composer, lyricist, voice of Woman at Door
- Garfield in the Rough: composer, lyricist, singer, voices of Girl Cats
- It's Flashbeagle, Charlie Brown: composer, lyricist, singer
- Garfield on the Town: composer, singer, voice of Girl Cat 1
- The Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show: composer
- Here Comes Garfield: composer, singer
- It's an Adventure, Charlie Brown: composer
- You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown: associate producer, musical director
- Snoopy!!! The Musical: musical director
- You Don't Look 40, Charlie Brown as herself
- Lou Rawls Parade of Stars as herself
- Cathy: voice of Brenda
- No Man's Valley: voice of Pat the passenger pigeon
- Jem: voice of Danse
- The Romance of Betty Boop: voice of Betty Boop
- The New You Asked for It Show: co-host with Rich Little
- The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea: singer on "Down to the Sea"
- Airforce Delta: Blue Wing Knights: voice of Ellen McNichol/Collette Le Clerc
- Soulcalibur II: voice of Taki
- Anubis: Zone of the Enders: voice of Angie
- The Nuttiest Nutcracker: voice of Sparkle
- Am I Cool or What?: singer, "Up on a Fence"