From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Desmond may refer to:
- Desmond (name), a common given name and surname
- Kingdom of Desmond, medieval Irish kingdom
- Earl of Desmond, Irish aristocratic title
- Desmond Rebellions, Irish rebellions during the 16th century led by the Earl of Desmond
- Desmond's, 1990s British sitcom, screened by Channel 4
- Desmond, slang term for the British 2:2 degree classification
- DESMOND (Diabetes Education and Self Management for Ongoing and Newly Diagnosed) a UK NHS diabetes education programme
- Desmond software, which performs high-speed molecular dynamics simulations.
- Desmond (novel), 1792 novel by Charlotte Turner Smith
- Desmond (horse), (1896-1913), thoroughbred racehorse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.