From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up despatch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Despatch may refer to:
- despatch, the reverse of demurrage, paid by the shipowner to the charterer under a voyage charter when a ship is loaded or unloaded in less time than allowed in the charter party
- Merchants Despatch, a refrigerated freight transporting company, which founded the village of Despatch, New York
Computers and software
- Intelligent despatch, a form of artificial intelligence system
- Despatch rider, a military motorcycle courier
- Mentioned in despatches, a military tradition for commending notable achievements
- Despatch, Eastern Cape, a small town near Uitenhage and Port Elizabeth in South Africa
- Despatch, New York, United States, village now known as "East Rochester"
- Despatch (brig), ran aground near Newfoundland in 1828
- HMS Despatch, the name of various British Royal Navy ships
- USS Despatch, the name of various United States Navy ships
- Dispatch (sternwheeler), alternatively spelled Despatch, a steamboat in Oregon, United States, in the early 20th century
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.