From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up despedida in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Despedida or La Despedida may refer to:
Film and TV
- La despedida, a 1957 Argentinian film directed by Miguel Morayta
- La despedida, a 2012 Argentinian film directed by Juan Manuel D'Emilio
- "Despedida" (Julieta Venegas song), 2010
- "Despedida" (Shakira song), 2008
- "Despedida", a song by José Miguel Class
- "Despedida", a standard on the Rolando Villazón album ¡México!
- "Despedida", a song by Odilio González
- "Despedida", a song by composer Pedro Flores
- "De Despedida", a song by La Trampa from their 2003 album Frente a Frente (Live at Talleres de Don Bosco)
- "La Despedida", a song by Puerto Rican reggaeton singer Daddy Yankee
- Despedida de casada, a 1968 Mexican film
- Despedida de Solteiro, a 1992 Brazilian soap opera, starring João Vitti, Gabriela Alves and Rita Guedes
- Despedida de Solteros, a 2011 Spanish-language play starring Tito Speranza
- "Despedida de Soltero", a song by Spanish band Gran Baobab for their 2009 Eurovision Song Contest entry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Despedida.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.