|Look up desperation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Desperation is the emotional state of despair in which a person feels a situation to be hopeless and without satisfactory options. Decisions made in desperation may be more rash, impulsive, and inappropriate than those made in a rational frame of mind.
Desperation may also refer to:
- Desperation (novel), a 1996 Stephen King novel set in the fictional town of Desperation, Nevada
- Stephen King's Desperation (film), a 2006 TV movie based on King's novel
- Desperation attack, a video game action/move
- Desperation Band, Christian rock group
- Desperation (album), Christian rock album by the Desperation Band
- Desperation Squad, a rock and roll band from Pomona, California
- Desperation Records, a record label by Barenaked Ladies
- Like a Corpse standing in Desperation, the first box set by Dark Wave band Sopor Aeternus & The Ensemble of Shadows
- Omorashi, a fetishism sometimes referred to in the Western world as "desperation fetishism"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.